Thursday, May 05, 2005

Joe Simpson Is The Devil *

( * My apologies to the Devil for comparing him to Joe Simpson)

Ashley and Jessica's Daddy, Joe Simpson, is a pimp and perpetrator
of musical fraud, all under the guise of being a good Christian. I don't
have a problem with the Christianity, it's the hypocrisy of showing your
daughter's huge ta-ta's in a wet see-through blouse as you stand
there watching ( and probably with some wedgewood in your pants)
as they film her suggestive video. And THEN to call yourself a Christian?
Um, ok. But to me, that seems creepy and incestuous.

I'm not a Christian, but if I were, I'd see Joe Simpson as part of the problem,
not the solution.
As it is, I can't stand the guy for the fraud, when so many people out there
are actually talented and aren't getting the breaks that they deserve.

I made the mistake of watching a few episodes of the Jessica Simpson
show, and also I watched part of one episode of the Ashley show.
Now, the reason I watched the Jessica show was that I found her to
be genuinely amusing, and it was funny to see hubby Nick's perpetually
stunned/annoyed expressions when pearls of wisdom would drop forth
from Jessica's beautiful, perfect lips. The look on his face made me literally laugh
hard, every single time. The infamous "Tuna/Chicken" incident is a perfect
example. The girl also didn't know what a post office was. Or what" post" or "postal"
meant.

I swear, watching this Nick with Jessica made me kinda like the guy. He's smart,
after all. And if you doubt that, look at where YOUR position is in life, and consider
where HIS position is.
But I am off point.
My point : I can even see that Jessica has some talent, vocally. Not much, but
combined with her incredible beauty and ambitious father, it's enough.
But Ashlee gets me. And I can't even feel sorry for her position, because she's
genuinely delusional and was pissed that she didn't get nominated for a Grammy.

It's funny, people boo her at a football game, after the big lip-synching fiasco
on Saturday Night Live. But what does Ashlee say? " People weren't happy about
the game."
Wow.
On the one episode that I DID see, Ashlee was getting a backup singer, her friend,
and her friend sounds exactly like her! LOL.
IOW, Well, we can't perpetrate the lip synching anymore, so we'll get a REAL
singer that sounds like Ashlee, to sing OVER her during performances.

I'll give Joe this : he ain't stupid. It would be more merciful for the public in general
if he were. We wouldn't have been subjected to the excessive bullshittery.
( although I gotta admit, Ashlee's little yee-haw dance on SNL when her secret was discovered,
that WAS pretty funny).
Joe Simpson is like a puppet master, making Ashlee and Jessica dance and go through the
motions. When it's really HIS desires being obeyed.
He's a control freak who wields all the power. So the blame lands squarely at his feet.
Joe Simpson needs to go back to hell where he came from.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home