Friday, May 06, 2005

Odd - Looking Celebrities ( self -mutilation fixation)...

I've been watching TV a lot just lately, hence all the celeb-related
opinions and observations.
One thing I've noticed that is funny, like the story of the Emporer's New Clothes,
is this :

Even when celebs ruin their faces with plastic surgery, no one really
says anything! In fact, they say things like, " She looks great for being 60!"
Even though the person looks freakish and downright gross. Cher, Joan Rivers( who is probably 70) many others have self-mutilated.
Ha, remembered something funny ...recently when I saw Joan Rivers on
TV after her latest round of plastic surgery, I literally gagged! It was on TV guide
channel, and I was trying to see what was coming on. Got distracted, her face looked so deformed, disfigured that it actuallymade me gag! Granted, I also had PMS and was feeling a little nauseated
anyway, but still. That's pretty bad, when the sight of a celeb's face makes you
literally gag and wretch. If I'd had food in my stomach, it would've come up.

And maybe people are afraid of Victoria Gotti, I dunno, but SHE is one strange-looking
lady. I'm trying to figure out if she originally had a hairlip, it's hard to tell where the nightmare
began. She now has fake hair, fake blue eyes, fake nose, lips, teeth, probably fake boobs, a total makeover.
Wonder what she looked like originally. Probably better than she does now.
Other weird-looking celebs that have butchered their faces:

Lil' Kim. She looks so different, she's betrayed herself as having a screw loose.
That's the thing, maybe Victoria Gotti had a legit reason for initially having plastic surgery.
But Lil' Kim? Meg Ryan? Michael Jackson? Cher? When I saw Lil' Kim on TV recently,
she looked hideous, terrible. You could see the scars on the sides of her nose from her surgery,
she had the fake blue contacts in, and her lips were so swollen and misshapen that it
looked as if someone had punched her in the mouth really hard. When celebs go to this extreme
with the face-morphing, it's like an alarm bell. Says " For all my money and fame,
I'm fucking insane ( and/or on drugs)! Watch out!"

Someone I fear might get weird is Gwen Stefani.
Question: Did you ever think Gwen was fat? Not "phat" but
fat? No? Me either.
But apparently her record company told her to lose (20!) pounds,
and instead of objecting to it, she did it.
If you think she looks extra hot in her videos lately, consider the fact that she's dressing
sexier than she ever did before, and has a long wig which really becomes her.
AND she appears to have finally gotten fake boobs. I liked her for being natural.
Recently even though she's lost all this weight, her boobs appear to have grown.
Also, she's getting these Whitney Houston lines on the sides of her mouth. The-" I'm so
thin and sucked- up that I appear to be on crack because my face is skin and bones" lines.
Maybe Gavin Rossdale made her feel fat because he used to always date supermodels.
Hmm...maybe Gavin is doing something wrong, as a husband. Making little comments
the way husbands can sometimes.

In any case, Gwen is so beautiful and talented, what is she doing? She said recently that she
was "Miserable and always starving," so why buckle to the pressure of the record company?
On camera it looks ok, yes, but believe me, if you've ever seen any thin celebs in person, you'd know what I'm talking about. In person they look sickly and freakish.
Actually, that reminds me: Demi Moore would probably look about 5-10 years younger, if she would gain even 7-10 pounds. Her face would soften if she gained a few pounds. She looks haggard and kind of manly in her face these days. Another case of everyone feigning over
the celebrity when in fact they look tore up from the floor up and need a check-up from the neck up.
But doesn't it prove even more how true happiness comes from within? It's yet another example that you can have all the money in the world and it doesn't matter if you ain't right in the head and heart.
Enough o' the celeb blather for now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home