Sunday, June 12, 2005

Mike Tyson is a Demon...

I was writing someone, and mentioned the fight tonight.
There was a fight tonight, a Tyson fight. Now, c'mon.
If one hears that he is fighting, the question is :Is he going to bite
someone's nose off this time? Maybe a lip?

Anyway, I was writing someone about the fight tonight, I heard
tonight that Tyson allegedly wussed out, actually said ' I'm not fighting anymore"
(in his curiously high-pitched and childlike voice), and quit after the
6th round, I believe.
So I wrote the above to someone, and then I added :

" Mike Tyson freaks me out, he scares me. He looks like a demon.
Like, a literal demon, how a demon would look to me. Think about
how he looks, and put some leathery wings on him, and maybe some
cloven hooves, Man, he's a demon!"

Yep. Mike Tyson is a demon. It explains all. The wealth, everything.
Mike Tyson is a goddamned demon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home