Tuesday, May 31, 2005

Yesterday...

Yesterday I walked to the beach. I live a couple blocks away, not far.
I love the ocean. It's actually gone a ways in helping me these days,
trying to get over certain things...

In the past couple of years I have
lost 6 people that I loved, or cared for. My ex, my parents, my old friend
Mike, and also an old lady and an old man that I came to love.

I don't mind the old folks passing, Mr. W was very old and anxious to go.
M was also really old, and isn't suffering from poor health anymore.
Weird how things seem to happen in clusters like that. Only supports a
private theory of mine, of HOW shit happens. We know that shit happens,
but how or when, might be the question.
Basically I would say to you, if you asked me when shit was going to happen
to you, I would ask when the last time it was that you had a REALLY bad thing
happen to you. Something devastating. Pending the answer, I would be able
to tell you.
LOL you know who's in line for some really bad shit? Paris Hilton. Let's see...
who else? Hmm...a LOT of people are in line for some bad stuff, if you base it
upon the principle of nothing staying the same. If nothing stays the same forever,
and things have been uneventful for you for a long time, Watch Out!
If Paris Hilton has secretly had something really bad happen ( the sex tape only helped her),
then maybe she's NOT in line. But with what I know about her, she really has it
all, loving parents that aren't divorced, a sweet sister, money, fame, etc. Uh Oh.
Signs point to something huge, something horrible.

And if YOU have mentally reviewed your life and discovered that nothing ever
really devastating has happened to you, and that you seem to be born under a
lucky star, Watch Out man!!! You are in for it! Something major, like the death of
one's child or something. Something really horrible.
Because it goes back to the monkey theory, really. Life DOES throw shit at you,
at some time or another. And if life hasn't thrown shit at you in awhile, watch out...
it's been saving up a huge pile, bigger than usual, just for you!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Cecyl said...

Tell me that you have the feeling Oprah is No. 2 behind Hilton and you'll make my day!!!

12:08 AM  
Blogger Nabonidus said...

But didn't she have some sort of horrible traumatic childhood? It might
have given her a pass on bad things happening for awhile.
It certainly seems like she's overdue, though.Definitely.

3:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home