Wednesday, May 18, 2005

More Poseurs...

Other funny poseurs are the white suburban boys that think
they are all hard and listen to Eminem and Fitty and cruise around in their
parents SUV's looking for trouble. And talk in an exaggerrated southern
accent, which is my nice way of trying to say that they are trying to sound
"ghetto".
It's funny because if you really DID grow up in a bad place, and had a brain
in your head, you'd be trying to get away from it!
My brother and I grew up in the worst places, and it's funny how glorified those
places have become on rap videos on MTV. We never talked about it, or bragged
about it, and in fact, it's fucking traumatizing to be from places like that! I could tell some
stories that would curl Grandma's hair. I OUGHT to tell some of those stories, lol,
it's my blog. And they're damned good stories, now that I'm thinking about it.
Actually, a good story from when I got older is " The time I staved off a home invasion
robbery when we lived behind the crackhouse" LOL
I wish I could figure out how to make my paragraphs not run together. I would tell stories
then. Such as " Living behind the crackhouse" Or:
" What it was like to live in L.B.C. and have the next-door neighbor get stabbed to death for going outside when they heard a noise" Etc. It wasn't all bad, though.
But it's just funny because you'd never know that we grew up that way, although I think
I could lapse into the talk if I wanted to. The hard style of talking.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home