Friday, May 13, 2005

For Ye That Might Be Reading This...

Hi. : )
Just wanted to say for the record, I'm not the most
computer savvy person.
And when I've been writing my posts, I DO put them
in paragraph form, they have spaces, etc.
But when the post publishes, I can see that it's posted
as some sort of endless run-on sentence. No paragraphs,
spaces, nothing. It keeps doing it, too.
I'm not really sure how to correct that yet, but just wanted
you to know that I'm aware of it and working on it. For now
until I figure out how to correct it, I'm just making shorter posts.
Bye!

1 Comments:

Blogger Cecyl said...

Hi,

Maybe you should try this:

Log in in your blog then click on the title of one of your blogs. A new page opens.

Click on "SETTINGS," then "FORMATTING," then scroll down until you find "Convert Line Breaks" and select "YES." (If it already was set on YES, then select NO, sometimes it's better not to even try to understand computers... The good answer should be YES, though...)
Then save the new setting.

Check your blog entries. Maybe create an entry as a test. If it stil doesn't work then try this:

Next time you write a new entry in your blog, just before you publish it, click on "EDIT HTML" first (above the top right corner of the window where you type your text), and check whether your paragraphs appear there too. If they don't, put them again in that window (I mean, the "EDIT HTML" window). Then publish your new entry and check if it works.

Good luck!

11:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home