Wednesday, May 11, 2005

Kung Fu the Series...

Man, why isn't anyone rerunning that show?
I LOVED that show. I remember vaguely when it was on in the
70's, but not with the kind of awareness and understanding that
I had when I happened to catch it a few years back on TBS. Or
maybe it was TNT. And quite a few years older from being a little kid
in the 70's.
Anyway, someone needs to resurrect that show. Maybe TV Land
or Nick At Night. I'm too apathetic to start a letter writing campaign, but someone ought
to do it.
Where are the Kung Fu fanatics out there? You know who you are, you have
Enter the Dragon on video, and throwing stars on the top of your dresser! Get busy!
Actually, I really liked this movie called "Circle of Iron" and I believe it
starred David Carradine and um, Christopher Lee made an appearance, and Eli
Wallach. I think it was actually the last movie Bruce Lee was working on when he died.
Anyway, I loved that movie. Granted, I'm sure others would think it was dumb, or
low-budget, or whatever. Fuck em. I loved that movie. That movie had some important messages.

.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

But strangely enough it is still on, it's on Thursdays on channel 369 if you have digital cable.

7:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home