Monday, May 16, 2005

More About Mike...

Built a working laser in high school, and the funny part about this is
that I heard this from a cop. " We first became aware of M.G. when we were
called to his high school, he'd apparently built a working laser." : )
This was told to me after an incident with some stolen guitars that were making their way
around the local music community. Mike and I were asked about them, and I
remember asking the detective why we were even implicated.
Keep in mind, we were innocent, and not in trouble in any way. But it was interesting because
I was hearing outsider's information about Mike, and something that I hadn't known before.
I KNEW Mike was off the charts, but he wasn't the kind of person to brag about himself.
He lived by example, and the opinions and reputation he had was based on people's direct
contact and experience with him.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home