Tuesday, May 17, 2005

Gawd I Am Crazy ( But I amuse myself)... : D

Sometimes I really wonder where some of my more far out thoughts come from.
I'm a weirdo. Pure and simple, I'm a nut, maybe an idiot, but definitely
a different ball o' wax. Which, haha, leads me to what I was just thinking about:

I bought a candle, it's a a palm wax candle. Recently I have been experimenting
with different waxes: Soy, Palm, Beeswax.
So I was staring into my candle, my palm wax candle. It has a lovely fragrance,
" Warm Rain". I was pondering the different waxes and the idea that apparently a lot of
living things in nature secrete wax. Was thinking about where waxes come from, etc.
And then it occurred to me," Oh yeah! People secrete wax, too! Ear wax!Hmm... Maybe someone
should see if they can make an ear wax candle! Collect a bunch of their own ear wax, and
slap a wick in it and burn it! Bwahahahahaaaaa!!!"
Just thought I'd share that with you. : )
It was gross, but it was really a scientific thought:
Palm wax apparently burns faster than beeswax. How fast would ear wax burn? Would
it smell bad? Surely it would! Yuck! I'm not going to try and find out, it would take me
10 years to come up with enough ear wax, personally. heehee, unless I took up a collection.
I'm going to hurl!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home