Friday, May 20, 2005

Return To Life Is Like A Monkey...

Let's see, where were we?
The 70's, L.A. ...
My parents had these friends ( I will call them W and P) that brought back
a monkey from Japan.
Now, I didn't know the monkey existed, until the day we went over
there to W and P's house. And there it was, in all it's glory.
A beautiful monkey, sitting up on a high perch in the corner of the living
room. I guess he liked sitting up high looking over all of us.
As I said, he was beautiful. Shades of shiny brown and white mingled together,
small and delicate looking, and I can't describe his face well for a reason.
I couldn't really get that good of a look at him because I was too busy running
from "poo" and shrieking in a girly way " AAAH! POO!!!"
For that was the "catch" about this monkey. He had a bad attitude, and delighted
in lobbing feces at certain people. Me being one of them.
He was beautiful to look at, sometimes he could be very sweet, but a lot of the time
he was throwing shit at people. Life is like that monkey. Sometimes nice, sometimes
beautiful, but sometimes throwing shit at you. Better duck, or try to anticipate the shit ahead of time.
p.s. Turned out the monkey was given to a habitat or something. He was better off,
although he really DID seem to enjoy throwing shit at everyone. : )

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

roflmao. I like it.

11:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home