Friday, November 18, 2005

Damned Blogging Addiction! :P

All week I've been sitting here blogging, when I have other things I need to
be doing. I'm going into the studio tomorrow to begin working on my album,
my first.
I have songs that I want to do little last-minute things to. I should have been
working on my plans for the album, and instead I sat here blogging! I did go
take my walks, do things. But clearly I've been procrastinating, all week!
So it's down to the wire.
Today I need to work on this. It's really just a matter of playing through what I
want to go on the album, and make a final decision about two songs that are almost
- finished songs. Do I want to add them on?
Today I have to get serious, and try not to write all you awesome fellow bloggers.
Until I'm done with my practice.
But I am addicted to blogging, it's now evident to me. I have to go work on my
music! I'm still sitting here! Ack!

2 Comments:

Blogger ginab said...

What'll happen to your addiction to blogging: you'll buy new strings.

Otherwise, yeah I like the magic of writing something and finding something like it in the different work of someone else. Like minds. Thanks too for the kuddos on the creative writing thing I get to do. When I got home last night my head was whirling, or else I'd have said "hello" and "thanks". I spent too much money last night, drank too much, was in rare company (a man who likes me?), and I ended up crying when I got home. Geez! Do not give the woman a prize.


I'm wondering, as it's cold here, does the sound of a pan lid tipping or sliding over, inside a cupboard, mean 'mouse'? Magical, magical.

7:44 AM  
Blogger Nabonidus said...

Maybe the pan lid means ghost! Although maybe that's just wishful thinking on my part. Eeeek! Mice!

And I hope you weren't crying because you felt bad about something. I hope they were happy tears.:)

xoxoLisa

8:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home