Thursday, November 17, 2005

Excellent Photos Of Ancient Underwater Pyramids...

Repost of Japan pyramids.There were earthquakes recently, once again.
Sucks.
The reason I keep posting these is because they are probably the biggest fucking discovery
in what, a couple, few hundred years? And yet no one even knows about it.

When I talk about these things, it's because it proves that the origin of man may be
very different, indeed. We know now, if one trusts the preliminary tests, that those pyramids
are twice as old as the Pyramids in Egypt.
And what about the other weird things they are finding around the world? Solid rocks with
metal spheres in them.
The Dropa people. Little tiny people in China. In the mountains.
I'm going to repost my African metal spheres and the Dropa stones links.
I sound like a lunatic, butI'm more inclined to think we come from space.
And the study of quantum physics, subatomic particles, that's all going to prove it.
That's why I'm so interested in this subject, and about Higgs boson theory, etc.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home