Tuesday, November 15, 2005

New Black Eyed Peas Song...

Recently heard a new B.E.P. song, it made me laugh. It's
destined to become a favorite in strip clubs and brothels around
the world, no doubt it's already being played there.
It's called ( I believe) " My bumps".
" My bumps, my bumps, my lovey lovely lumps"
Now, the reason I mention this is because when a woman says
something about having lumps on her body, it instantly makes me
think of breast cancer, or some other horrible anomaly. It's the exact opposite
of sexy.
Thought it was funny that they used that word. They use the word "humps",ok
" Bumps", ok. But "lumps" ?
Really scraping the bottom of the barrel for words that rhyme with bumps, is what
it sounds like.
Such a profound and world-significant post today, isn't it? lol

4 Comments:

Blogger Karel said...

Hahaha, that's pretty funny comment, Lisa. It's gonna be stuck in my head now everytime I hear that song..LOL

Karel

11:52 AM  
Blogger Nabonidus said...

Hehehe, I was thinking they should
have switched to "unk", it would have
shifted fairly seamlessly from "bump"to
" Junk in da trunk" and " Gudunk-a-dunk"... but I guess they don't have my profound songwriting skills, lol. :)

2:01 PM  
Blogger lryicsgrl said...

My HUMPS is the name of the song. I have a 13 year old trust me, i know these things.
funny, but of all the music my kids listen to, i thought this group was ok...I hate this song for too many reasons to list. #1 is hearing my 10 year old and friends singing it!!
Don't get me started. I may become the next Tipper Gore!

6:47 PM  
Blogger Nabonidus said...

I relate,I liked the song "Where is the love?"
But if I had kids, I would HATE my kids,girls singing the "Humps"!!!
You poor thing, you! A hug to you!
I've often wondered how I would cope with having kids in this day and age, I think I'm afraid of such things. Which is partly why I haven't had kids yet. Brittany Spears,"Humps", etc. Paris Hilton.
The young women celebs like that really bother me.
Things change dramatically when one has kids, doesn't it? Normally I don't think about censorship issues too much.But when I add children to the equation, yikes! Suddenly not so simple!
Lisa

7:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home