Friday, October 13, 2006

I wish....

I wish I could talk about what I've been going through just the past couple of days. Last night I posted a long,
confusing, mysterious post about things I'm going through. But I erased it. I'm trying to protect the anonymity of someone that doesn't even deserve it.
Let's put it this way: Apparently someone DID come back into my life just to hurt me.
Play games. Lie. Traumatize me.
If I'd known certain things ahead of time, I wouldn't have even answered the phone when he called. I'm Feeling despondent.
Pray for me if you believe. I'm not ok right now. Drunk and depressed aren't good combos, I realize that. I'm not going to do myself in ronight, anyway.
But I need prayers. Someone is trying to hurt me and is succeeding. I couldn't believe xomeone would be so cruel as to come back into my life with the purpose of hurting me.
So I let them in. I thought they needed help, a friend. Turned out to be a game. It's all a game. It's a game now. What's funny is I'm not suppsoed to know certain things that I found out. Yep. I'm supposed to be confused.
I want to enlighten but I can't. I'm so sad right now. :(
I wish I could explain. I found some stuff out yesterday.:(

8 Comments:

Blogger E.L. Wisty said...

Lisa,

This is horrible to hear :-( I will pray, or the equivalent of a person who is not quite sure if she has the convinctions for that. But: you are stronger than the one who tries to hurt you, you're going to beat it.

Maria

9:19 AM  
Blogger Nabonidus said...

I hope you're right, Maria. :(
It's funny, I just saw all my misspellings in that post..I'm going to leave the errors, they are real and genuine. Naked writing. :)
Thank you for the equivalent of praying. I wish I could pray.
Wish I could spill it all out, too.

9:35 AM  
Blogger Anne-Marie said...

Lisa,
I don't believe in prayer, but I do believe that we can help each other through dialogue and compassion.
I'm truly sorry you've been hurt, but like Maria, I stronly believe that you are stronger than the hurt that is lobbed at you, and that you will get through this. Please don't hesitate to email if you need support or any kind of encouragement. Don't give up on yourself; you have so much to offer the future.

11:47 AM  
Blogger Mary Beth said...

Hi Lisa,

I'm sorry to read about what you're going through. I don't always comment, but I'm here! Is this the same person who came into your life awhile back? I'll pray for you - we all need a little help now and then. :) Hang in there - you have so much to look forward to!!

4:33 PM  
Blogger Nabonidus said...

Thanks Anne Marie! It means a lot.
And MB, it is the same person.:(
Thanks both of you, so much. It really does help me to know you guys care.
I don't feel as alone as I did before
I had my blog. I want to say more but I can't. xoxoxoxoxoLisa:(

4:46 PM  
Blogger Metalchick said...

Hi Lisa,
I'm so sorry to hear about you going through this. I hope you overcome this obstacle. Don't let this person get to you, you are strong!

4:04 PM  
Blogger Nabonidus said...

Thanks Metal, I hope you're right. I sure don't feel strong right now.Wish i believed in God. :(

8:14 PM  
Blogger Bri said...

Dear Lisa, I've had you on my mind anyway, and then I come here tonight (Thursday) to read this. My God. Sometimes people are so cruel. And you love or loved this person, I can tell.

I have known some pain from men who I truly loved, and it's true I don't know your exact circumstance but I sure feel it.

Please take the love you were giving to an undeserving man and give it to yourself, you are the person who needs that cherishing and loving. We have to love ourselves.

Yes, I'm praying for you. A blanket of love surrounding you and holding you together and lifting you from the worst of this pain.

Hugs,
Brina

8:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home