Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Shocking ( For Me) Weight Development...

Just weighed myself after returning from a trip this weekend.
The official total from when I began dieting several months ago:
37 pounds!Oh My Gawd! This is stunning! This means that I am already 15 pounds thinner than those full-body pics I posted awhile back.
Unfortunately, my face hasn't been looking so good. I realize that I've been looking haggard, older. At least I know why. I haven't been getting enough sleep, food, or water.The lack of water and sleep have been the more damaging factors.Frowning all the time.

I'm happy about losing the 20 that I'd gained last year, plus 15 more. But I can't let it be at the expense of my skin. I've had all these awful spots lately (Rachel calls them spots, I like that.:).
I know I need to lose even more, sure, but I have to really stop the stressing. I swear to you there haven't been drugs or chemicals involved. It's been sadness ,I've been too upset to eat. Depression. :(
I need to get more sleep and drink more water. That alone will help. And it helps to write this stuff out sometimes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home