Saturday, October 14, 2006

Trying to play my blues away. Looks like it's working, a little. I like how you can capture ideas as they happen with the cams...It's funny because I can imagine someone watching this and saying "um, not quite.I think I see what you're trying to do...ok, now you're getting it. Hey, there you go, you got it!"
I've been using my pinky more these days.
Sorry I look like hell, but it's 11 at night and I've been crying for a couple of days. I've lost a couple more pounds, too. At least that's something positive.
Thank you for caring and being here for me. It means a lot to me.:)

6 Comments:

Blogger Claire Eliza said...

I don't think you look bad = )
Sounds groovy

11:24 AM  
Blogger Nabonidus said...

Aw, thanks Claire. xoxo
These cam clips are like musical post-it notes for me
Hope you're still playing. I'm sure.:)

2:18 PM  
Blogger Anne-Marie said...

Hang in there, sweetheart. It's always darkest before the light.

6:13 PM  
Blogger Nabonidus said...

I hope you are right Anne Marie! I know that it can be true,
And I believe in you, you are wise.
I believe you. But it hurts right now
and I hate the anger that I feel. I could hurt him so easily and yet I don't. I could play games too, if I wanted to. But I hate that stuff!

10:25 PM  
Blogger Delbut said...

NAb. It's been a while since i visited. Probably when Pete was still publishing his novella. So sorry for that. I guess as i didn't see you on Rach's for a while i got out of the habit of coming here to watch your progress on guitar. I'm glad you're still playing. 'tis all good.

Sorry to hear you have had a hard time lately. I hope things work out for you. I've been to dark places but am in a good place at the moment so i hope it's your turn soon.

2:29 AM  
Blogger Bri said...

Lisa, It's true that when we're so down, music gets us through. Did you know that you laugh at the end of this little clip? You do. It was great to see that.

I play piano, and sometimes when I can't figure things out in my life, if I am at the piano for an hour or two, I come away feeling like I'm grounded and making sense again.

So glad you posted this. Sending you strength. And some laughter too!

Brina

8:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home