Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Nothing's Easy...

Nothing is easy
Though time gets you worrying My friend, its o.k
Just take your life easy
And stop all that hurrying,
Be happy my way.
When tension starts mounting
And you've lost count
Of the pennies you've missed,
Just try hard and see why they're not worrying me,
They're last on my list
Nothing's easy

Nothing is easy, you'll find that the squeeze wont turn out so bad
Your fingers may freeze, worse things happen
It seems there's good times to be had
So if you're alone and you're down to the bone,
Just give us a play
You'll smile in a while and discover
That I'll get you happy my way
Nothing's easy

Jethro Tull song that I just heard. The words really struck me just now. Good stuff.

10 Comments:

Blogger Dan L. said...

Keep on with your hopes and dreams, incentives and desires. It all keeps us sane...or it becomes like the movie GROUNDHOG DAY.

Peace,

--Dan L.

8:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you, dear, for your comment. I wish we could all go through life and not endure such painful things. But she has tremendous faith and is stronger than you think.

Sully

9:03 PM  
Blogger Metalchick said...

Hi Lisa,
I'm glad you were able to get a ticket. I hope I can get mine! I went on Ticketmaster's website to see what was available. There are still good seats available! Thank God it's much cheaper than the Hollywood bowl! Unfortunately I can't buy them right now, since my mom has to buy it for me, unless I can come up with $180 quickly!

11:11 PM  
Blogger Mary Beth said...

Hi Lisa,

A very comforting song in a way...lets everyone know that you're not alone.

5:45 AM  
Blogger Nabonidus said...

I am sooo happy to hear that, Sully!
Faith helped my ex-mother- in -law to beat it. I'll never discount the power
of prayer and faith after seeing how much it has helped. :)

And Metal, hang in there, I'm sure It'll work out!
And Mary Beth, hi! Nice to see you here! :)

7:47 AM  
Blogger Nabonidus said...

Oops! Hi Dan! LOL
You were the 1st poster, I guess I didn't see you for a second there!
That would never happen in person. ;)
Groundhogs Day, hehe...but you're right.:)

7:49 AM  
Blogger ginab said...

Great lyrics. At first I thought you wrote them!!!

-ginab

7:02 PM  
Blogger Ticharu said...

One of my favorites by Tull!

4:32 PM  
Blogger Nabonidus said...

I wish, Gina. But that is so awesome of you to say. Shows why I felt a personal kinship with this one. :)

4:39 PM  
Blogger Nabonidus said...

Mine too, Ticharu! I didn't see you until just now! :)

4:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home