Saturday, April 26, 2008

Here I am!

Seems like every time I post now something happens to contradict the cheerful tone.
To instantly render my post obsolete. I swear I'm building a phobia about posting.:(

Lotta stuff going on recently, upsetting things that I'm trying to overcome. Taxes and all that is involved with having to file married. There's a lot more to that one,
I'm sure you all can imagine... I'd better concentrate on trying to catch up at others' blogs rather than trying to say more.
A nice coincidence recently: Happened to be at Pete's for the 1st time in a long while, remembering something about a link for a free T - I want that T . Happened to catch a post that was brand new, at least there weren't yet any comments and the time indicated it was brand new. So I said hello, sort of. ;)

But I fear it gave the idea I've been online much more than I have been. If I *had* been online, I would have been blogging the people that have actually been blogging me! I wouldn't just write Pete without writing anyone else, yet this must be the impression I am giving these days! I know people have not seen me anywhere else. It's true I don't lurk at the forums or anywhere - I just don't have it in me to keep my big mouth shut ( or fingers tied away from keyboard?) when lurking. ;)
Anyway, I've missed posting about a lot of things...the passing of people that brought light to the world. RIP M.R. and C.H. (to name a couple). You are gone but not forgotten.
And neither are any of my friends - you are not forgotten! I miss you.

7 Comments:

Blogger grace said...

Lisa, we miss you. When you feel like lurking around our blogs we will see you there!! Sometimes life is just overwhelming and we keep to ourselves, but....since you are posting, maybe there is hope we will see you :)
Pleased to see you are doing well. There you are, and here I am giving you a big Hello and hug!

xox

8:59 PM  
Blogger Cathy with a C said...

Hi, Lisa

The blogosphere has been quiet these days. Many people are taking some time off. That's probably a good thing - can't live life connected to a keyboard - although we make a lot of friends that way!

Hope things are well. Sorry to hear you have lost some people. ((hugs))

Cathyxox

8:22 PM  
Blogger grace said...

8/17/-- hey you! if I don't see a new guitar video, I am coming to make you do one!! lol :)

just kidding you know, I look forward to your next video. xoxo

rock on!!

9:03 PM  
Blogger Vallypee said...

Hi Lisa
It's August and I wonder where you are now. We miss you a lot you know. Hope you are okay and doing better now. xxx Val

1:19 PM  
Blogger Metalchick said...

Hi Lisa,
Just dropped by to see how you're doing, I hope you're doing OK.

3:18 PM  
Blogger ... said...

hey. Yeah, it's me, Brogue...I'm blogging again...It's mostly a goof, though. I'm not going to post anything serious there. It's just for fun.

12:59 PM  
Blogger David Brackeen/David Reed said...

Yo. Nabonidus! Just thinking about those far off days & far off people
I hope the new year finds you well.
..................db

1:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home