Sunday, March 05, 2006

I temporarily posted this photo as my profile pic, it's the flash of light phenomena I've been talking about for awhile. It's never done it in regular picture form before. This just happened. Yesterday I posted a video clip of the light flash in
video action, but I took it down because I felt like I was making a big deal out of what looks like nothing. Sucks because I am a much more skeptical person than anyone knows. I don't really believe in astrology, I don't believe in God, etc.
But look at how this looks like it isnt even my face, there's a nose outlined that doesn't look like mine, etc.Weird hairline, what is up with that? I don't even know how to crop pictures yet, let alone make photos look like this!
Btw, the other photos in the series look nothing like this. It's clear it was lighter in the pics, but damn, not that bright!

One of my eyes is lighter than the other, just slightly. There's an odd story behind it-so I was trying to take a photo of it to accompsny the little story. So
that's how this happened today /tonight.
***Update*** I am reposting the video, right here Now, don't even bother watching the video,
if you want to watch it, turn the volume up so that you can hear me talking, saying things like " God I hope it's picking this up on camera" becasue basically I'm sitting in quasi-darkness, it was actually daytime but came out so oddly dark! Saying things like "Comeout comeout wherever you are," joking around.But then right after at 1:10 seconds the flash of light. Where it lights everything up with white light for a split second. So move the little arrow thingie to 1:10, skipping almost all video.
It's only 1:13 long anyway. If anyone knows how to freeze that frame and then make it a jpg, and send me the jpg, I'd appreciate it. Another time it did it so bright that
it lit my face like that one pic. The brightest flash of white light. It's like "its"
trying to communicate thru my cam. I don't believe in this stuff! Dammit!
*******Note****** I just now posted a new profile pic that is literally from the same
group of about 5 or 10 pics, that the odd one came from...

18 Comments:

Blogger ginab said...

Okay, I am creeped. Doesn't look like you at all. Not at all.

Geez.

3:47 AM  
Blogger Nabonidus said...

Thanks, Gina. :( xoxoxo
Seriously, It actually makes me feel better to hear that, I've been alone in this weirdness up until now, and I hate things like this! I'm not alone being creeped out anymore! lol I was thinking about re-posting the video that shows the flash of white light in action...

7:06 AM  
Blogger E.L. Wisty said...

Ew, this is REALLY creepy, the way that picture looks!

7:31 AM  
Blogger AndyW said...

Take that creeped out energy and write a song.

On a lighter note maybe the light is trying to talk to the eyes picture.

I'm like you, I'm a skeptic but somethings are just unexplainable.

8:01 AM  
Blogger E.L. Wisty said...

I watched the video. That flash of light sure is spooky. As far as I know, digital video cameras don't have any lights that suddenly flash on their own, and computers dont have any either.

11:47 AM  
Blogger Ticharu said...

We had an evening last fall where some lights showed up just like that, only they were outside, brilliant flashes like that, almost like a strobe light only without a ryhthm. This was late in the fall and all the fireflies were long gone. My wife saw the same lights at treetop level and they were moving. Very weird shit!
Haven't seen them since.

12:40 PM  
Blogger Amanda and SuperAmanda™ said...

You are a pioneer in Poltergeist photography!

4:58 PM  
Blogger Nabonidus said...

Pioneer eh? Me? Aw, thanks SuperAmanda xoxo But I can't quite work up the nerve to turn the webcam on, point it in the general area, and leave my house-I'm really genuinely afraid of what I might find recorded when I get back! Plus I don't want to have to move if I get too scared! As it is I would move now if I could. Just a couple blocks away or something.Closer to the beach, heheh...

And hi Andy, Ticharu and Maria!
I wish you could've caught those lights on tape, Ticharu.
Maria and Andy, that technical stuff is good for me to know, so that I can disprove what I can, and then the unexplaiable stuff is truly unexplainable. With the freaky photo
the photos immediately before and after are not like this at all!
I should post a couple just for the sake of truth and trying to be thorough with the facts...

5:15 PM  
Blogger Anne-Marie said...

Lisa,
even as I expected the flash, it was creepy to see it and your picture. It doesn't look like you at all, you're right.
I never discount the possibilities of our natural world and any other worlds. Nothing surprises me anymore.

Oh, and thanks for putting up the explanations for the Desirata. Very cool story too.

Another oh: your verification word was iesgyrl (eyes girl= describes you perfectly)

Cheers,
AM

6:02 PM  
Blogger Nabonidus said...

Hey Anne Marie! I need to come visit you, I've been such a bad blogger lately! I'm sorry!
Thanks for always being here for me. You all mean a lot to me. :)
It helps to not feel so alone and creeped out. xoxoxo

6:27 PM  
Blogger Ticharu said...

Chance in a million that a person is ever filming when something like that happens.

8:26 PM  
Blogger Rose said...

Nabonidus,

I'm glad you put it back up. I wasn't trying to pooh-pooh the video. Sorry. It was meant to be a general comment on ghosts. :|

Jack

10:18 PM  
Blogger Nabonidus said...

Hi Jack! :)
Nah, it was more like my own skeptical side was kicking in - except then that damned weird photo showed up the very next day to throw me all over again, jeez! !

10:26 PM  
Blogger ginab said...

creepy creepy crept along
creepy creepy crawled over dawn creepy creepy crawdaddied along until ... the overhead kitchen light came on!

9:22 AM  
Blogger Nabonidus said...

That's good, Gina! lololol...
I dunno, it made me laugh hard, guess I'm just a silly- But it was cute! :D

9:37 AM  
Blogger ginab said...

Hey, no prob. Anytime, given.

Glad you liked it.

-g+bb

9:21 PM  
Blogger Mary Beth said...

Hi Lisa,

Wow - that's totally weird!! That pic is freaky forsure. I don't envy you living there. It was great that you could catch a cpicture like that, though. Like I said before, open your doors and charge admission to your haunted house!!

1:48 PM  
Blogger Nabonidus said...

Hey Mary Beth! Yep, this place is creeping me out, it's so...frequent!
Every single day there's something falling off a shelf, these pics, something. You're right, I should charge, Jeez.... :)

2:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home