Friday, March 30, 2007

Happier Subject -My Cats and Music...

My cats love my music. It's really cute. They get alll happy when I pick up my guitar
and start playing. Start acting perky and playful. I used to wonder if I was torturing
them, hehe, but they are clearly acting happy and not wounded. And they also act the same way for Nick Drake, and certain Yes songs. They really love N.D. I'll look over while listening or playing music, and my boy cat will be leaping through the air playing by himself, or my ancient girl cat will be playing with him, unusually perky herself. They're so cute.
Although it can be distracting when they knock things over while I'm trying to play and record. You can hear them in my clips. Happens a lot. It's almost like they're dancing. :)

10 Comments:

Blogger E.L. Wisty said...

Your cats have a refined taste in music, and they are musical too :-)

11:52 AM  
Blogger Nabonidus said...

I agree!
It was the ND and Yes that proved it;)

12:03 PM  
Blogger Nabonidus said...

Aw, just thought of something;
Wouldn't that be a cute name for a label? a record label?
Dancing Cat Records. :)
I would name my label Dancing Cat Records! If I had a label...

1:54 PM  
Blogger E.L. Wisty said...

Aah, that would be a perfect name for a record label indeed!

1:57 PM  
Blogger Cathy with a C said...

Better choice of names than some of the band names/label names I heard at SXSS!

Glad you are taking time to enjoy the happier moments of life.

Cathy xox

2:39 PM  
Blogger grace said...

ah, cats and music. there you go. music soothes the savage beast.!!

xx

8:32 PM  
Blogger Anne-Marie said...

You have sophisticats! ;)

I thought one punster would appreciate another.

8:36 AM  
Blogger Nabonidus said...

Thanks, Cathy!
And it's nice to see you, Grace!
And Anne-Marie - you know I'm a bad punster, dontcha? ;)
Sophisticats -that's cute!

1:42 PM  
Blogger Amanda and SuperAmanda™ said...

Hi,
i'm hoping to see all your great tunes on YouTube too!!
Amazing thing with the jeans just be good to yourself and take B vitamins and Omega 6 and 3's and stay in touch with us, Chuck Heston would want it that way!

5:47 PM  
Blogger Dan L. said...

Nabo:

We have two cats, Allen has two cats & three dogs.

We have several fish, an aquatic frog, and a leopard gecko.

What can't happen?

--Dan L.

4:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home