Saturday, March 17, 2007

I Did It!

I am on Youtube now! :)
I actually figured it out, how to upload a video. I posted IMTOD. The neat thing is that you can also sit there with your webcam and make a video that goes right into Youtube! I haven't done that yet, of course. I have to many interruptions here when trying to record anything. It's the planes.
I guess this would be a copy and paste thing?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MHZ_Y7a_Xqs


Already a surprising amount of viewers! Even 20 is more than I expected in a short amount of time!:)

5 Comments:

Blogger Dan L. said...

Tell me how, I have tried before...I was simply not patient.

--Dan L.

10:42 PM  
Blogger Nabonidus said...

Hmm...how to tell?
It's the same prinicple as when you upload pics and vids to blogger,
actually. I recognized the same format when you click upload.
Hmm...I'll have to try and figure out how to tell you without having knowledge of terminology. Heheh.;)

7:53 AM  
Blogger grace said...

Hi, I am impressed, I can upload pics to my blog, but have yet to figure out to add a pic to my profile, let alone add a video!!

xx grace

8:09 PM  
Blogger Metalchick said...

Hi Lisa,
I haven't uploaded any videos to YouTube yet. My Dad's digital camera does video too, but we haven't figured out how to extract the videos yet.

I left you a comment on both the videos you had up on YouTube and saved them to my favorites.

These videos has inspired me to pick up my guitar tonight. I need to because I think that playing a guitar is a good way to feel better.

I hope you're doing alright.

Take care.

9:27 PM  
Blogger Nabonidus said...

You're a smart girl, Michelle. :)
I'm doing ok, I hope you are the same! But I'll blog ya...xoxoLisa

11:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home