Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Just Trying To Hang In There ...

Kinda going through some worries right now.The kinds of things people don't generally like to talk about. Usually too proud.
So I can only hope for the best and try not to get too down. But I'm so stressed out.
Scared. :(
I guess if people believe in God and they want to pray for me, I wouldn't mind that. :(
I'm really scared and sad right now.
I know there's interesting things going on, things I enjoy participating in.
But I may not be able to participate if...
I dunno, I need to calm down.
I'm getting a migraine or something. :(

3 Comments:

Blogger Cathy with a C said...

Keeping you in my prayers. Hope things turn around and you find peace and happiness.

6:00 PM  
Blogger Nabonidus said...

Thanks Cathy, that helps a lot! It
does help knowing people will pray for me. xo
I admit had a really bad headache after I wrote that post. Felt like a stabbing pain on the left side of my head.
The Who is tomorrow, and I'd forgotten!

6:54 PM  
Blogger Bri said...

Dear Lisa,

Yes, always ask for people to pray for you and to hold you in their hearts. It is a good, strong way of reaching out. I'll keep you foremost, if that helps you to know.

And it's a musical and connected kind of weekend for you, huh?

Love,
Brina

7:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home