Thursday, March 29, 2007

Protecting Myself...

In the interest of protecting myself, but NOT out of protecting him anymore, I deleted
those previous posts. I was so determined that for ONCE the truth be told and that I protect myself. But I really believed he didn't read my blog.
I only got specific recently.
At the least I will again officially note that he filed AFTER talking to me on the phone the other day and declaring that he HAD already filed. He lied about this. Not that it matters but it proves that he lies.Even for things that aren't even important.I guess he would want the chance to present his case first in court. Whomever files gets this.
But I will probably continue to watch what I say about him here. Even though he doesn't deserve it. He's bigger and meaner and scarier than I am.
IOW, there IS a chance that he's reading this stuff. And I was just reminded of this.

3 Comments:

Blogger Anne-Marie said...

Hi Lisa,
If you need to vent and unload, you can always email me, hon.

I hope you're doing well.

-AM

5:09 PM  
Blogger Cathy with a C said...

Keep staying strong, Lisa. You can do this!

Cathy xox

8:32 PM  
Blogger Nabonidus said...

Thanks Cathy and AM! I will keep your words in mind. You know I am listening to you.:) xoxo

10:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home