Saturday, March 24, 2007

The Wonders Of Stress...

Well, that's something anyway. In all my stress and not eating, suddenly my clothes started falling off today. My pants literally fell down. The same jeans I wore to the Hotel Cafe a few weeks ago are now so loose that I can remove them simply by walking around. Or even standing, probably, without a belt to hold them up. I admit I had to wear a belt to the Hotel Cafe, too. But still.
Well, that's a positive in the middle of negatives. Although I have to be careful to
not gain it right back.

- - -

*note* Brown shirt, hehe, hanging off of me now - and I wasn't sucking in my stomach,
either. I've lost about 10 -15 more pounds making the total from last year's loss and now to 35 pounds:)I realize I'm not a twig, and I don't want to be, really.But It's nice being back (almost)to what I was before I was married. Waaaay long time ago.

I did make myself eat last night. Almost felt like drugs. I felt really good afterwards.:)
I haven't eaten yet today but I do feel a little hungry. Probably the 1st time I've felt hungry in weeks. I hate that feeling of trying to force yourself to eat when nothing looks or sounds good. When you absolutely don't want to. :(
As you all know, it's not drugs. Actually, I suppose that's something positive, too. I'm not drinking or taking any drugs of the sort that people take when they want to run away from pain.
You all continue to be a real source of comfort for me. Thank you.:) xoxoxoxo
*note* in the background you can see my fridge-check out what living near the ocean has done to it.That's not grime, that's rust! I scrub it, but...

5 Comments:

Blogger Metalchick said...

Hi Lisa,
I guess there's some good in bad things sometimes, but I do hope that you're OK.
Even if you don't feel hungry, at least drink some water so you don't get dehydrated.

I wish I could lose ten pounds, I gained a bit of weight back, but I am avoiding fast food. I just need to start excercising again.

Seriously, I do hope that you're OK. Just hang in there!

11:56 PM  
Blogger Nabonidus said...

Aw, thanks Michelle. I'm ok for now,
I'm trying to be! Hope you are, too. :)

5:19 PM  
Blogger E.L. Wisty said...

Ugh, not the ideal way to lose weight, but something positive if you DID want to lose some!.

To go into very dark humour: you could start marketing this as a new and revolutionary weight loss program and make a lot of money!

3:29 AM  
Blogger Anne-Marie said...

My sister lost 40 lbs after she split with her husband- she jokingly refered to it as losing 200 lbs, 160 of which were his!

I think living well is the best revenge, so do take care of yourself, my dear.

7:13 PM  
Blogger Cathy with a C said...

Hang in there, Lisa.

Cathy xox

7:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home