Thursday, April 05, 2007

Humorous Confession...

Well, since I've been confessing things all over the place lately, I'll lighten up with a funny but true confession:
The drunken home perm WAS, in fact, a disaster. Not just in the fact that I'd fused my contact lens to my eyes, but also for what happened to my hair later. I'd spoken far too soon when declaring it a success. Yep.
Notice something in my pics these days? Has anyone noticed? Heheh...

- - -


I took this picture just now with my cam. Confession: I burned the hell out of the front of my head, my scalp! And some of my hair fell out right in front! Only a little bit, but I also had to cut off what WAS still there because it was so burned! It was melted! So I was posting old profile pics for awhile, thankfully being a narcissist I had plenty, heheh, and then I started
posting more recent pics, but hair done in a certain way.
This is why all the hair bands and combs.
I miss my Jesus style hair. I feel like Samson right now.

2 Comments:

Blogger E.L. Wisty said...

I miss my Jesus style hair. I feel like Samson right now.

Hehehehehe. This is a good one :-)

"Don't drink and do perms!" :-)

11:54 PM  
Blogger Nabonidus said...

Thanks, hehe,
I recall Chris Capp had written some funny words about drunken perming at the time! Good advice! Don't drink and perm!:)

10:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home