Friday, September 02, 2005

" I Think Something's Going to Happen" Part 2...

I dunno, I personally think I predicted the Katrina chaos.
I felt something coming, but I just couldn't pin down what it was!
It's so frustrating when I can't pinpoint what exactly it's going to be,
and yet I feel it so strongly.
If you check out my blog from 2 weeks ago, it'll make more sense.

I predicted Mike's death, exactly 3 months to the day of his death I wrote
a friend an email, and said " I'm crying, and I can't believe the depth of feeling!
I can't stop thinking about Mike, so strongly and out of the blue -I can't help but think that he may be dead!


I know it might sound crazy, but I DO have some sort of inner radar thing.
Just two weeks ago I was wanting to buy MRE's, asking about them, and was thinking that I needed to get some bottled water. Was complaining that I'm not prepared.
I'm glad I'm writing this stuff here at my blog. It's proof of a sorts.
I'm sorry that something happened, though. I couldn't have stopped it even if I'd
known exactly what was going to happen. Quatildus.
Make more sense now? Quatildus?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home