Saturday, August 13, 2005

I Think Something's going to happen....

I think something's going to happen, and I've
not been wrong in the past when I get these kinds of feelings.
I'm not sure if it's the global event that I've been predicting
for awhile, or if it's more crud in my own personal life.
But it FEELS like something to do with everyone. Something huge.

I can kinda prove that I genuinely do this. Sorta prove it. Not really, but it's interesting
anyway.
On the morning of 9-11, I woke up at about 5:30am pst for no reason, and dragged my self to
the TV, only I did a curious thing. I started taping the news, KTLA, for no reason. I wasn't even awake when I did it, and I had no idea anything was happening. I'm not precise on what
exact time it was. 5am, 5:30 am.
So the VCR is rolling (we didn't even have a dvd player. It's not for any reason other than we hadn't gotten around to getting one yet).
So the VCR is taping, I'm bleary- eyed and just waking up. Suddenly a plane has crashed
into one of the twin towers.
I got the whole thing on tape live as it was happening. .I was recording for awhile when the second plane came , and I captured the horror of the newscasters as we all watched it happen together.
That tape became an amazing thing. Watching it with people a month later, a year later,
it was eerie and very disturbing. It was awful. But my friends and my ex couldn't believe I
caught that from right before it all happened. It's the split second before America changed.
The change in the mannerisms of the newspeople, from being jokey and cheerful to absolutely terrified, shocked into naked reactions.
I'd felt it somehow when I was sleeping. Something told me to get up, immediately
get up! I turned on the VCR and pressed record without even knowing why, or questioning why,
because I was asleep when I did it!

I did that with the Northridge earthquake, too. I didn't record it but I got up and was standing in the living room, it was like 3 am . Suddenly I noticed my hanging plant swaying, and a little
mild jolt. I turned on the news, and sure enough, a minute or two later news reports started
filtering in, and then flooding in.
This is like sleep walking, when it happens.

But this conscious prediction of doom or something , this is more questionable to me. I don't
trust it the same way that I trust that sleep premonitional shit. And yet there is the same feeling of certainty, urgency that something gnarly is going to happen.
I've been saying that something huge was going to happen since BEFORE 9-11.
9-11 was very close to my premonition but I think there's more still.
I'm not prepared for whatever it is. I'm trying to figure out what it's going to be, so that I could
get some idea of how to prepare.
Earthquakes? I don't know. Al Qaeda? I just don't know.
I know how this sounds. Like I'm nuts, but it's ok. You didn't see my tape of 9-11.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home