Saturday, July 09, 2005

Motley Crue...

On my other blog I made reference to M.C. dying in a plane
crash. I'd had a "vision" of this happening.
Ha, I now realize this was probably wishful thinking on my part!

I've never been a fan. As Motley Crue hauls their
decrepit leather-covered asses around the planet, releasing
odors that resemble songs, they are apparently squeezing out videos
as well.
I just saw a video, couldn't tell you what the name of the odor, er, "song"
was.
I think Mick Mars is probably a corpse, and rigor mortis has set in.
Maybe his guitar is outfitted with some periodic shocking device, to bring
him back to life a' la Frankinstein. " It's Alive!" Just barely.
The weird thing about that guy is that for as long as he has been on the music scene,
by now he should be a much better guitarist than he is. I know how that sounds, but it's true.
He's been playing in bands in LA for what, 40 years? 30?
I mean, he's OK, I guess. He's like Britney Spears of the guitar world,
minus the youth and hot looks.

Vince Neil is like a ball of dough, with a whiny screeching voice and now he has the look that you
frequently see with celebs, the " I have had too much plastic surgery" look. He's
clearly had a nose job, and some sort of vague yet definite other "procedures".
And still, in this day and age they can't seem to invent a surgery that can make him
actually sing.
It's a good thing that they have all the sexy bimbettes gyrating in their videos, it now
serves another purpose - distracts one from the corpse and the doughball.

p.s. Vince is a perfect example of how Karma really CAN get you. Or life throwing
shit at you, either way...
He got away with killing his friend in the 80's, Razzle. But fast forward, years later,
and the universe later took the one thing Vince loved more than anything, his daughter. She
died at a heartbreakingly young age. 3 or 4? Cancer. That's very sad and awful . : (

But I remember when he killed Razzle, and got away with it. Maybe he didn't get away with it after all.

Back to my original point: I still wonder if they are going to get into a Lynyrd Sknyrd
type of plane crash. It felt so real in my mind.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home