Sunday, September 04, 2005

Kareoke List...

It's hard for me to remember songs to do when I'm actually
there at the bar. Maybe it's a combination of booze and fear.
And distraction of talking to various people.

Black
Jeremy
Interstate Love Song
Burden In My Hand
Someday We'll Be Together
Help me
War Pigs
Fairies Wear Boots
TakeMe To The River
Magic Man
Dreamboat Annie
When The Levee Breaks
Cheap Sunglasses
Wedding Bell Blues
Long Distance Runaround
Can't Find my Way Home
Time
Have A Cigar
Suicide Solution
Voices Carry
Let It Rain
My Favorite Mistake
Are You Gonna Go My Way?
The Little Pigs
Easy To Be Hard
Desire
With Or Without You
White Room
Ziggy Stardus And The Spiders From Mars
Feelin' Alright
Life's Been Good To Me So Far
Big Yellow Taxi
Reelin' In The Years
Beginnings
Saturday In The Park
Does Anybody Really Know What Time It Is?
Whipping Post
Jazz Man
Remedy
Miss Independent
No One Knows
Rock And Roll All Night
Bridge Over Troubled Water
I Guess That's Why They Call It The Blues
Sarah
Horse With No Name
Love Song
Mr.Crowley

I've done some of these more than once. I've also done a lot of songs
with other people, where I do, say, the falsetto for "Bohemian Rhapsody".
I sang a Bee Gee song with a couple of other ladies, and it was fun.
People have put their own names in, went up to sing, got the mic,
came over to me and pushed their mic into my hands and said " Oops!
I dropped my mic!" And I was stuck singing whatever they wanted.
I only mention that because I'm blanking on a lot of songs, because they
were other people's choices. I wound up doing "Miss Independent" that way.
I didn't even know I was going to do it when I walked up there.
I hadn't even put my name in to sing!
It's terrifying.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home