Friday, September 02, 2005

Quatildus Revisited...

I just feel sad and tired when things like this happen.
I told anyone that might be reading in a previous post, that
there became a need for for the word "Quatildus" as my life went
on.
It's so frustrating. Sometimes I am so specific with what is going to happen,
and timely, and yet I still can't stop what happens. Like when I said that my
car was going to get hit and run, for some reason ONE night parked it in a different place,
where I thought it would be safe, and THAT NIGHT it got badly damaged.. And many many other examples.
I just feel tired and disgusted right now. In the case of my car, I'd been telling all my neighbors
it was going to happen, in advance so that they came up to me after my car got hit, and said
" Wow, you just said this was going to happen a few days ago!"
I'm not kidding, my neighbors even remembered it and brought it up after. I'd been spewing
about a hit and run for a month before it happened.

I have to stop thinking of this subject, it's depressing.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

A real enlightening blog. Don't stop now. This may be of interest to you; buddha pictures about info on buddha pictures

9:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home