Tuesday, January 31, 2006

I Done been Tagged!

Let's see...
1. I'm left handed but play guitar right-handed.
I also play all sports right- handed.
2.I don't like soda of any kind, and never have.It's the carbonation.
3.I don't like lying. I mean, I reeaally don't like lying, and will stop talking to someone if I think they've told me a lie. I try to give everyone the courtesy of being honest to them. My tolerance for bullshit is low.
4. Profession:I was a Counselor for a long time. Worked with predominantly teenagers.
5.My favorite color is royal blue, or other medium-dark shades of blue.
Bonus*
6. I had a rough childhood/young adult experience, hence my career choices.
7.I don't like whipped cream.
8.My middle name begins with a C.
9. I'll talk to just about anyone.
10. I once found the Golden egg during an Easter egg hunt when I was 5, and gave it
to a girl that lived down the street. I felt sorry for her,she started crying when she saw me pick it up -I knew her family was poorer than mine, and she didn't seem to have a dad like we did.The prize was a live rabbit.Wonder if they ate it? Either way, I don't regret it.

That's about it. :) And I'm not tagging anyone else, much as I may be curious! You are off the hook!

16 Comments:

Blogger Anne-Marie said...

Lisa,
I played guitar right handed too even though I am a lefty ( I say played because I haven't picked it up in over 10 years and was never very good). Is it because your teacher(s) didn't adjust for your leftiness, or did it just feel more natural?
I've always found whatever requires two hands can be done the right handed way. I've also just realised that my table manners involving a knife are missing the step where you cut with the right hand and then transfer the piece over by putting down the knife. I simply cut with my right hand (like normal people) and then use the fork in my left hand to eat with. No one every noticed this until last Christmas dinner...

-AM

1:30 PM  
Blogger ginab said...

Hey, you're ambidextrous...too very cool.

And, yep, I'd zap liars if I could.

1:48 PM  
Blogger AndyW said...

I don't like soda either.
I was Kool-Aid kid.

1:59 PM  
Blogger elena said...

cool!!! you were very nice giving your Golden egg to that girl...beautiful story...:):):)

2:17 PM  
Blogger Mary Beth said...

I totally agree with you on the lying thing! My fav color is blue too! :)

2:36 PM  
Blogger Anne-Marie said...

Lisa,
I'm 100% with you on the bullshit-o-meter. I'd even add that I have even less tolerance for hypocrites and cowards who can't tell you things straight up.

I also don't do soda, and not just because Kim Mitchell wrote and sang that horrible song. I'm strictly a water, tea or coffee, and alcohol girlie. Beer does make your hair shiny, though, when rinsed through it. :)

Cheers,
AM

4:02 PM  
Blogger Rose said...

Nabonidus,

The golden egg story. That pretty much sums up how I had seen you. :)

Jack

9:26 PM  
Blogger Nabonidus said...

Aw Jack, that's a sweet thing to say! :)

I'll need to come back and post more,
I just caught these all now and I'm exhausted :) xoxox

10:08 PM  
Blogger Fleur de Bee said...

I was coming here to tag you and you have already been so...oh well. Next time!

Just thinking of you today for some reason. Hope you are well. Love the post!

12:20 AM  
Blogger JoeBoy said...

Girl,
the part about the rabbit had me laughing so hard I almost past out.

11:40 AM  
Blogger Ticharu said...

You're pretty cool Lisa!
I was going to tell you how I played bass with the Stones while composing an epic novel and shooting a mini-series in New Zealand but I knew you'd see right through it!

1:50 PM  
Blogger E.L. Wisty said...

I don't like soda much, come to think of it. Because of the carbonation. Never understood how people can drink gallons of coke, for instance. And thinking of it, it's mainly water, sugar and some additives.

What a golden heart you had giving the golden egg to the girl!

2:26 PM  
Blogger ginab said...

What about Cool Whip?

No?


hmm.

6:24 PM  
Blogger PTfan said...

Hey Lisa, how can you be left handed if you do most everything right handed? ha!

I LOVE the carbonation!

I love how honest you are. That is a great quality about you!

You're not a councelor anymore? Diid you like doing that? I'm verysorry about your bad experiences.

It's very beautiful that you did what you did at 5. It shows what is really inside of you.You can try but you can't really teach that kind of compassion. You either have it or you don't. Sincerity is everything.

It's very nice to know you. : )

3:22 AM  
Blogger AndyW said...

Can I make a request?

More LisaTV!

8:44 AM  
Blogger Claire Eliza said...

Hey Lisa!
Loved the facts...i'm left footed in soccer but right handed in everything.
i hate lying as well. i really just dont understand it. why people who told obvious lies would think they could get away with it.
xoxo
- claire -

4:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home