Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Neglectful Blogging...

So day one of dieting has passed, doing ok. Feeling good about it. There can be a sort of pleasure in that self-denial, a feeling of satisfaction. And I actually starved less yesterday, because I ate breakfast. Last night I didn't eat any dessert,fat, no-fat, low-cal, nothing. I didn't want anything, imagine that! I guess when one has that firm resolve, it really does help.

I am actually needing to mention that I realize I have been a neglectful blogger when it comes to some people's blogs. It's not intentional! That's what I wanted to say, I am neglecting certain people's blogs out of forgetfulness, being caught up in other things, being busy. It's been hard for me to keep up with everyone! But it's not some sort of intentional um, bad feelings or dislike or whatever one might imagine. Simply just overwhelmed with trying to keep up with everyone!
So I'm really sorry if I haven't been to your blog lately, I don't mean to be neglectful or rude. I will try to do a better job of catching up! xoxoxo
BTW, in a freakish twist yesterday, I got in and out of the DMV in 15 minutes, not kidding. That has never once happened to me, ever. People even got mad when they
saw me take the number, go walking over to pick a seat to wait, and right as I was
going to sit down, they called my number! I looked at the hoards sitting near in surprise, they looked at me the same way, if not a little indignant. As in " Hey! I've been waiting for a half hour! She didn't even get to sit down!" Heheh...
So I was unable to people watch like I'd been planning. But hey, that was a new record, possibly an all-time record for everyone at the DMV. Someone got in and out of there in 10-15 minutes. Wow. :)

5 Comments:

Blogger Anne-Marie said...

Hi Lisa,
Good for you for sticking to your guns with your diet. I'm on day four, doing well also. You could try going to the website I posted under my last blog if you want to blow it up and use it for wallpaper. I think it did enlarge from the original site.
Thanks for your good wishes. So much better today though I am tired still.

Cheers,
AM

1:23 PM  
Blogger lryicsgrl said...

So funny that this was your post, "neglectful blogging".
I was coming over to say HI, because I felt I've been neglectful too. Sheesh, blog guilt. This is unreal! Isn't it?
Glad you had the good fortune of making it thru the DMV in 15 minutes. Hooray for you! Maybe you should play the lottery?
Blog to you soon,

Sue

6:51 PM  
Blogger Fleur de Bee said...

speaking of diets and they gym...I ranted on my blog and there is a cute pic of some random girl. I personally want HER diet! What do you think?

X-Molls

5:20 AM  
Blogger Ticharu said...

Blog guilt, now that's something new isn't it?
Lisa, I e-mailed the lyrics for the 'muse' song. Let me know if you have any questions.

5:55 AM  
Blogger PTfan said...

Hey, I've not been gettign around to the blogs as much as I'd like either. I am just now catching on on several of your posts.

Next time you have to go to the DMV, write another blog about the people watching you are looking forward to, then you won't get time to. Worked this time!

Congrats on your self control! I'm feeling as proud of you as I have been for MArietta quitting smoking!! You go girl!!!

6:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home