Sunday, January 15, 2006

My other ghost video-short clip The one where things literally slid and fell off the table while I was playing. You can see the look on my face, I am freaked. In fact I sat there for about 10 minutes just staring. I couldn't believe it. If I hadn't been so stunned I would've grabbed the damned cam and moved it to show the damage, the table, how it had to have slid off the side of the table. My hands are occupied playing guitar. If my guitar had knocked the table in anyway, the recording would have picked it up. Turn this up asd loud as you want, you won't hear any thing from me. Doesn't it sound like it's sliding down off of something? In fact this is a dining room table. It's level. My digital camera is literally broken from this incident. I really should have panned over with the webcam to capture how it was laying on the ground with the batteries across the room. Yes, it was that hard. Whatever happened. Eeeek! It's freaking me all over again thinking of it.
This video is so old that I am still playing the Piececrappio with the new strings.
For your consideration...BTW, I have mentioned in long ago posts that I have to be very careful around here about setting things far away from the edges of things. I swear to you I said that. Because this happens sooo often around here! But never with
that force before!So I did not have things balanced precariously here! And you can hear it sliding, people!!
I had to come back and add; what you hear sliding and falling isn't even that much stuff. My table is clean, there was a very small metal tray with some beads, and the digital camera. Actually, I wrote all of this to someone, so I should have a record somewhere of what was on the table.That was about all, actually. My computer, monitor, the digital camera, and a small tray of beads that I'd set down briefly. I
don't like clutter at all. So this really should not have happened.:(

13 Comments:

Blogger Amanda and SuperAmanda™ said...

Hi Lisa,
I really like how one can walk into an old house and feel the energy of previous residents. In England its just insane as so many of the buildings, as you know, go back donkey's years.
It sounds like you have a great friendship with your brother. Thanks for your kind words but my heart already beats strongly and surely for another. ;)
xo
Amanda

10:11 AM  
Blogger Nabonidus said...

Aw, I'm genuinely glad to hear that!
But I could totally see you eating popcorn and watching MST 3000 with us.:)

10:19 AM  
Blogger Amanda and SuperAmanda™ said...

And it is so sad about Lisa, I had no idea...it makes me grateful for being healthy.

10:25 AM  
Blogger Nabonidus said...

That really is awful. I hear what you're saying. There are a few tragic
rock couples, now that I think of it. Too sad. :(

10:30 AM  
Blogger E.L. Wisty said...

What Amanda said about England...When I was in London the last time I was reading Time Out, and there was a story about the urban ghost legends connected to buildings in London and it is amazing how many there are and how varied. Damn, too bad I didn't save that magazine. I can't remember any details now...

1:40 PM  
Blogger ginab said...

Hey Lisa, I believe you...even tho, as you know, I cannot view the webcammed proof. I used to live in England and had been humbled, trying to comprehend the lives that lived in almost every room I entered. One Christmas was spent in Northampton, in a 13th century cottage (very low ceilings, as everyone back then was short). I found trying to comprehend the centuries overwhelming. Fortunately, there were friends around, a great meal, and a few glasses of wine.

Thanks for stopping by mine, and paying me such a nice compliment. It's been a strange couple of days, or maybe I am just down. Who knows.

I played the lottery! Something I never do (well, I guess I can't say 'never' anymore).

-g+bb

5:49 PM  
Blogger Anne-Marie said...

Lisa,
that's quite the freak out face. I would have reacted quite the same way. Maybe your ghost wants an invitation to jam with you?

-AM

7:37 PM  
Blogger Fleur de Bee said...

Hey sweetie! How are you? I have been super busy so just now catching up...going to go check out your video now. Spooky!!

XX-Molly

12:35 AM  
Blogger Delbut said...

Hi Nab. Just wanted to say i was not trying to undermine your comments to pissed again. It was my way of saying not to worry about the comments. I did not look at it from your point of view, sorry.

Anyway. Stairway to heaven is coming on just fine; you have a great voice. As for the ghost stuff, that is seriously spooky.

Hope you are still talking to me!

Take care

2:46 AM  
Blogger Mary Beth said...

Holy crap! That would freak me out too! It really bugs me when people say there's nothing else 'out' there and we know everything about the world - experiences like the stuff on your dining room table, and plenty of other experiences I've had myself show that we don't know everything about our little world here and science can't explain everything!

Thanks for posting that! :)

7:31 AM  
Blogger Nabonidus said...

Hi everyone! Yep, this made me go total recall when I posted this.Having to remember it all over again. You can see why I don't like to think of it.
You should re-read my little entry there, now that you've seen the clip.
It'll make more sense now.
And Del, I'm not mad, don't worry! :)
You know, I think I might know just the exact people to send this clip to.
Hmm...

7:39 AM  
Blogger lryicsgrl said...

Perhaps that ghost should pitch in for the rent?
Or at least pick up a broom, and help clean the mess.

Thanks for stopping by. Yup, I did see the Farrakan reference over in Finland. And I am sure we have like minds on many topics. You are sweet, bright and open minded, just like me (LOL).
BTW, that blog from Pete is OLD as the hills. That was on my original posting. I deleted everything else, had a bad case of the self-consiousness.
You know how it is.

7:44 AM  
Blogger Susan said...

What a trip! I could hear everything sliding off the table.

5:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home