Tuesday, March 21, 2006

My "New" Blog...

Heheh, I have a "new" blog, *LTV-A Musical Diary* www.wtsgd.blogspot.com -it's about time I fully utilized my other blog. I really should have done this a long time ago. The idea is that I'm compartmentalizing a little. All the clips will go there. This blog will continue to be what it was originally, spewings. Plural intended. :)
www.wtsgd.blogspot.com ...*Caution. LTV is brutally honest, horrible sound, etc. What you would expect of a personal musical diary. Isn't that what this has been all along? A musical diary? :)

6 Comments:

Blogger lryicsgrl said...

Lisa,
Off topic here, sorry.
I read your comment over at CC's. About the Christmas DVDs
Same thing happened to me, with survey.
I still think we should both get a copy.
Sniff, sniff. I really do.
Greedy, bratty? I dunno. I just want to see it.
My computer illiteracy be damned!
I left eelpie a message about it, otherwise known as email. Did you do the same?

Good Luck!

6:43 PM  
Blogger Nabonidus said...

Hi Sue,
Nah, I just couldn't do it, much as I want it. I did make a comment over htere just now, mentioning it that I didn't get it either.But I just couldn't ask. :(

8:11 AM  
Blogger lryicsgrl said...

It is weird to ask, I did. Ok, so I feel dumb. But, I do think they really want us to have it. If there are no more, then, absolutely I do NOT want anyone to go thru any trouble!! It is hard being a fan, you know? I want to show my love and support, but I don't want to be a PITA, you know, acronym for Pain In The ***.
Oh well, I am sure if it is possible, they will do something. If not, then that is cool too! :)

11:44 AM  
Blogger Nabonidus said...

Hey, if you wind up getting the signed DVD, then I'll be the one that feels dumb! lol :)

7:41 AM  
Blogger PTfan said...

Hey Mrs. Honesty. Just dropping in to say hello and I hope you are well.

12:24 PM  
Blogger Nabonidus said...

Heheh, I am that! Hey PT! Crud, I've been busy working on some musical projects,I've been meaning to drop by and say hi and see how you guys are doing! I need to post something to show what I've been so preoccupied with :) Wonder if you've been working on that painting that you wanted to do? I hope so. :)

12:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home