Tuesday, November 21, 2006

I Been Tagged ( Deja Vu)...

And wait until you see who I am tagging! Ha!
Ok, let's see...9 things. But forgive me if there are repeats here:

1. I am left-handed but truly ambidextrous. Guitar, sports, everything I do is right-handed. Except for writing. That's really the only thing I do left-handed.
I even punch, swing on people, right-handed! Not that I go around hitting people.
But I have gotten into a few scraps with my brother and a few others when I was a kid,enough to know.
2.Actually, let me explain. I hated bullies. The only people I ever beat the crap out of were usually bullies that I caught beating up on smaller people. Or weaker people.
I became popular for this in 6th grade.People knew I was fighting for peace. Heheh.
3. This was also my jock phase of my existence. I was really good at sports in school until I discovered smoking. :(
4. Allegedly I am psychic. I have been told this a lot and to give credit there have been too many scary examples to count. But I am also surprisingly skeptical, don't believe in God. And there are logical examples for things that seem paranormal(counts as #5).
5. ( see #4.)
6.I was once a hard-core vegetarian for a few years. Damn near a hippie.
7. The ring and pinky finger of my left hand is substantially shorter than my right,
due to an accident when I was a kid of about 2 or 3. Hence my funky playing style.
Since they were severed, it's a wonder I'm playing guitar at all. I felt the need to mention this again because I don't think a lot of people actually realize this. I should photograph those two fingers. They were sewn back on. Microsurgery ( and this was like 1970!).
My mom was so pleased with the doctor and the outcome that even though we were really poor at times,
she paid the whole thing off. Took 10 years, and even if she only sent 5 bucks a month, she was faithful with it.I'm appreciative of the fact that they allowed her to pay it off like that. And that I have fingers. lol
8. Everyone in my family is dead except for my brother. We apparently die young and leave good looking corpses hehe. Although...
9. Twins run in my family. Most likely if I ever finally have kids they will be twins.
10. But music also runs in my family. My Grampa kicked ass on the guitar and banjo.
Bluegrass. It's funny because he was sooo Italian. You wouldn't expect it, But he picked and grinned with Andy Griffith and all those guys. Stole Andy's fiancee and married her. My grandmother, who was beautiful in the pics I saw..
10. I have been a studio vocalist in my life when I was a kid. Actual paid work.
Anyway.

I tag Pete, Rachel, Mikey, Rene, Justin, Simon, Maria, Gary ( again), Ticharu.
And Maria, if I did this, you could do it! Think of the company you are in here,
Pete and Rachel! We - I-want to know more about you, girl!
But we'll see if they do it! Probably not! lolol

17 Comments:

Blogger E.L. Wisty said...

Alright alright, I will, for the next post. Can't do it now cos I already posted today :)

12:40 PM  
Blogger Mary Beth said...

Hey, cool 9 things - especially the finger thing. Boy, that's a conversation starter! *L*

I remember you talking about some paranormal experiences you have at your house. That is so cool. Maybe some of your family have visited you...?? When we think we're alone, we never really are.

Oh my God, I can't believe you said you use that Hello Hydration - I bought it recently too, and I love it! Especially the smell! I think we are long lost twins, or something, with our beauty products. *L* That stuff makes my hair so soft...funny how some of the more inexpensive stuff can be just as good as the expensive stuff. For cheaper stuff, Pantene conditioner is also really good for my hair. I think my favourite shampoo is L'Occitane...more on the expensive side, though...

I still can't believe we use the same Hello Hydration and both love the scent! Like I JUST bought it 2 weeks ago. *L* Coconut is one of my favourite scents.

Thanks for all the compliments on your last post about my picture, by the way - you make me blush!! :)

12:45 PM  
Blogger E.L. Wisty said...

Oh well, what the hell...let me see...

12:46 PM  
Blogger Nabonidus said...

Maria, LOL!
Thanks for making me laugh with that!
The "what the hell" tickled me.
I'm onto you. You're secretly deep down a softie, a sweetie. One of the many things I like about you.:)
Tough on the outside but with a lot of heart.
Thanks my dear, dear friend.( hug)
Heheh, my word verification "ppgog"

1:00 PM  
Blogger Nabonidus said...

Hope you didn't mind my "outing" you Maria. Hehe...

1:19 PM  
Blogger E.L. Wisty said...

I will never ever forgive you! Our friendship is finished!

Just joking, hehehe. Anyway, done my list now :)

1:22 PM  
Blogger Nabonidus said...

Hehe...
But the company you are in with! C'mon now! lol

1:41 PM  
Blogger Dale said...

Hi Lisa

I love this 9 weird things tag thing!

There are so many people that I've wanted to be in touch with, but have not had the time... my computer is slow and my life is uber busy.

It's nice to pop onto your blog and learn so much about you all at once!

I like the last two tens... hee hee

One word of wisdom in retrospect coming from a mother... if you have twins you get it all over with in one go!

I was also my brothers' big bully sister - whenever they got beat up upon, the beater-uppers always ran when they saw me - I also kicked serious butt in the name of Peace.

Peace
Dale

7:47 PM  
Blogger Nabonidus said...

Alright Dale! Right on! "Bully eradication." :)

7:50 PM  
Blogger Nabonidus said...

BTW Dale, you have a great blog! I'd visited there recently.:)
AND:
"Girls who kick butt in the name of peace unite!" :)

8:51 PM  
Blogger Nabonidus said...

BTW Dale, yep, those two 10's are a doozy!lol
Actually, the time on that is wrong. It waas late here, and I was exhausted. I've noticed before that the times posted don't match the actual time that is here. :)
Anyhoo. :p

10:51 AM  
Blogger Ticharu said...

9 weird things, or just 9 things people might find interesting? Cuz it might be weird to some, but it's normal for me, know what I mean?
I think I've read most of these things about you before, but I've been an on again, off again frequentor of your magnificent blog for a year now. WOW! A whole year in the can already...
I'll see what I come up with, and have something posted by 7:30 or so.

4:44 PM  
Blogger Nabonidus said...

Hey, how can you resist when you are among the elite? ;)

5:04 PM  
Blogger Ticharu said...

Ha! Yeah, I noticed that!
OK, it's up, but I put it on Ticharu Gets Legs and I know you always go to Plum Flower Dripping but I'm thinking about phasing out that blog. Too many blogs!

5:26 PM  
Blogger Nabonidus said...

Oh Ticharu!
I'd bet you money that if you got rid of all the blogs except one or two,
you'd suddenly get more bloggers.
To be honest, it's overwhelming to see so much going!I've noticed that certain blogger friends ( that you know)including myself have attempted multiple blogs with little or no success. One, two seems to be the best formula.
xoxoLisa

5:48 PM  
Blogger Ticharu said...

I am attempting simplifacation, I really am! I think maybe it's having spent my entire life in such complete isolation, that I suddenly find myself with all these options. Motivated to communicate, I've put up an overwhelming array of possibilities.

6:40 PM  
Blogger Dan L. said...

Hey, I have said this a time or two to bloggers...

You are invited to stop in at the Garage, at Allen's house, if you would like to. We are not that far away, when folks pass by. Near the 15 freeway and the 210.

It might just let you know how normal we are, out here, near the Cajon Pass.

Hope you read my post on your last post. It was sincere.

Peace,

--Dan L.

10:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home