Monday, April 16, 2007

And Now," Feelings Of Joy" :)

I've been having a lot of fun with a certain project. I'm not finished, and it has nothing to do with any of the problems in my life. I don't want to be finished with this particular project, not just yet. :)

I figure everyone knows and is having fun with it themselves, too. Or are finished already. You could say I'm just "Sitting around." Heheh...:)
It actually gave me feelings of joy when I was listening to my 1st song, even though
it's more somber to begin with and continues that way for awhile. It was when it changed and lightened that I suddenly felt joy.
I am happy tonight. Even if it's fleeting, I felt joy tonight. I am loving this "project"!

and I wish the same joy for all of you! :):):)

4 Comments:

Blogger E.L. Wisty said...

I can definitely share your joy in this project, as you know ;-)

3:33 AM  
Blogger Nabonidus said...

Yep, and I'm glad that you are. :)
The joy continues into today....

12:19 PM  
Blogger lryicsgrl said...

my music is a bit frantic; I think it really "got" me...

3:58 PM  
Blogger Nabonidus said...

Hey alright Sue!
Yeah! :D

4:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home