Friday, April 06, 2007

Happy Easter Weekend Everyone!

I figure that even if one doesn't celebrate the Christian Easter, they can celebrate the holiday weekend, the Spring aspect of it. Even if the weather is gray and gloomy (like it is here). I like Easter for the celebration of chocolate and bunnies and chicks. I love the brightly colored Easter baskets in the stores, it's all so cheerful!
It's the celebration of Spring and newness that I personally love. I know that it's also THE big day in the Christian world. So I admit that I especially wish my Christian friends a Happy Easter, I know that this is a most meaningful time for them.
Happy Easter weekend everyone!:)

5 Comments:

Blogger ginab said...

yes, we're going to the vet (normal stuff) in the a.m., spending the eve with a cousin (this is Easter eve); getting writing done on Sunday.

leaving the rest up to the masses.

oh and maybe I'm having dins this evening with a pal.

it's (curse words) snowing here!

hoping your weekend is tuned up and no more planes go overhead. You look great and so I hope that's a sign all is going well. You know I hope so/we all do.

-ginab

2:45 PM  
Blogger E.L. Wisty said...

Happy Easter weekend!

You loving the chocolate bunnies and such, you should have been there to go along with my nephews last sunday when they were doing the trad. rounds with the decorated easter branches: they read a good luck spell to the person and give him/her the branch and they get chocolate eggs in return. The elder was dressed as Julius Caesar and the younger as a cat. When the younger's little red basket was full of chocolate eggs, he went: EAT! Oh, what? EGGS! GOOD! EGG!

2:59 PM  
Blogger Nabonidus said...

Hey Gina! Thanks for saying so! You know I need to hear it. ;) Even if I sound perky. I'm trying, is what it is. Trying hard to make myself better...Hope you have a nice weekend!xoxo


Oooh Maria! I really, really like this idea!The spells on branches, the chocolate eggs, costumes! This sounds great! :)

3:07 PM  
Blogger Dan L. said...

Happy, happy Easter!

--Dan L.

7:17 AM  
Blogger Nabonidus said...

Thanks Dan! Back at ya! :)

12:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home