Friday, April 20, 2007

Final Sitting Finished...

Boohoo. :(
And yet I'm happy, and feel blessed to have been a part of this. I love my 3rd song the most, I think. I also believe it's the best of the 3. I told someone that it's the most
"musically precocious" of the 3. In fact I felt I had more of a clue. But I also had the most fun with it.The other two songs have some not-so-bad-parts to them, but there was a lot of lag and drag in between. And I don't want people to have to sit through that...Strictly my fault, I admit. I was just getting the hang of things and had made some bad beat choices, etc..
Although now the 3rd song, that's different. No lag and drag. I'll see if I can figure out how to upload it here.
I chose a pic from their choices, going for a specific match in the mood/feel I was going for.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home