Thursday, May 03, 2007

"You've Been Served"

So we worked that part out. I saw him for a second.
Afterwards, I actually deadbolted my door with shaking hands, it wasn't handing them over, it's what is contained within those papers. So it was more anticipating that he might come back.
I'm really scared, actually. This just happened a few minutes ago. He's going to be mad. Because I'm asking questions, basically.
I shouldn't say any more.

Anyway, I need to eat. I haven't eaten today and I feel lightheaded. But I'm not hungry.
The divorce diet. :(
*update* I ordered a pizza. I rarely do such things, figured it would be almost
celebratory. A little treat.
Hope everyone else is well tonight. :)

5 Comments:

Blogger Metalchick said...

You'll get through this, stay strong! Don't let him intimidate you!

10:55 PM  
Blogger Anne-Marie said...

Lisa, I'm wishing you all the best through this difficult process.

7:02 PM  
Blogger grace said...

Lisa, be strong, don't forget to eat. And don't let him get to you.

10:50 PM  
Blogger Vallypee said...

Lisa, stay strong and stay true. If he starts to intimidate you, just don't react...at all. Stay oh so cool. You'll get there xxx

9:24 AM  
Blogger Cathy with a C said...

Keep your eye and thoughts on what is most important - YOU! Don't allow him to intimidate you or manipulate you. You are the most important thing right now and you need to focus on yourself. You have a right to ask these questions. You have a right to have the courts work through this process. You don't even have to talk to him if you don't want to.

You're doing good. Stay strong!

Cathy xox

7:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home