Monday, September 05, 2005

Kind of Exciting...

I just got a call from a guy that has a band, he owns a
studio and is also a kareoke DJ. That's how I met the guy in the first
place. He heard me sing a few different songs, and I'd asked him to help
me record my demo. So he remembered that I play guitar also, and the girl
that they had singing for them previously doesn't know how to harmonize or
play guitar.
So he asked me to come over and sit in with his band, explained what kind of
stuff they do.
They've apparently even had paying gigs before! One of the guys in the band also
owns a studio. Two different studios.
This is kinda exciting for me.
He's supposed to call me some time this week to set up a jam session.
It will feel good to be jamming with people again. And
maybe I really will finally get my demo off the ground. I hope!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home