Tuesday, November 21, 2006

9 more...

Since some of those were repeats and I was technically cheating, here are 9 more:

1.. My fave color Royal blue.But I admit it, I also like hot pink/magenta. I hate dusty rose.
2. I hate clutter. I'm actually a minimalist, but it hasn't worked out for me. My house is cluttered. And if I could I'd have a sci-fi-looking house. But fortress -like.
3. I am a bit of a technophobe.Electronic things make me nervous.
4. I have had such crippling stage fright when it comes to my guitar and singing, over my lifetime, that it has kept me from pursuing a musical career and I only
overcame it a couple of years ago-still need to work on it,though.
5. I'm tallish, 5' 7.
6. I don't like whipped cream and I am an ice cream snob. It has to be pure ingredients. Haagin Dazs.
7. I've never had chicken pox.
8.I've shattered and broken my both of my ear drums not once, not twice, but three! times. This is true.
9.I love to laugh and have a good sense of humor (I think)

That's all for now! :)

9 Comments:

Blogger Bonfire Jones said...

Hi Lisa, haven't been here in awhile so I wanted to stop by & say Happy Thanksgiving to you.

I read your post about your 'suicidal' episode recently.

Life is sometimes cruel, unfair & painfull. I also have had thoughts of 'ending it all' in the past. 50 blue valiums & a bottle of Remi Martin was my intended 'method' of self-destruction.

However I didn't do it. I thought hard about the wake of destruction I'd leave behind if I killed myself. My family, friends my pets...

Every human-being touches other's lives in some way. You may not even be aware of how your life matters to other people.

You read my story of how I found my friend Slim dead & commented on it. That terrible event further reinforced my resolve to continue living.

So... never give up! Always remember that your life is important to other people. Use that pain in your creativity, guitar playing & remember....

THINK POSITIVE

All The Best! Ed

9:51 AM  
Blogger Metalchick said...

Hi Lisa,
I hope everything is OK for you now.
Happy Thanksgiving!

11:40 AM  
Blogger Nabonidus said...

Thanks Ed, I know how heartfelt your words are (Hug). I appreciate it very much.
And Metal, thanks! I'm trying. And I hope you have a Happy Thanksgiving!
Ed, too!

12:43 PM  
Blogger E.L. Wisty said...

Hmm!! What exactly is a scifi-looking, fortress-like house like? May we have a drawing? :)

I agree on the evaluation of #9!

4:33 PM  
Blogger Ticharu said...

Ah, clutter is GOOD! Dirt and clutter are our friends Lisa! And LOADS of electronic gagets!!

4:55 PM  
Blogger ginab said...

Haggen Daz ice cream = bliss. Royal blue, any blue, the Blues = bliss. The word fortress equally blissful. We're the same height! But I've had chicken pox which makes me a candidate for shingles and I'm not talking roof tiles ;-).

Happy thanksgiving--wishing it to you from 'here' at nearly 4am. Sing and play on, and laugh (yes!) laugh!!!

-ginab+bb

1:05 AM  
Blogger Mary Beth said...

Hi Lisa,

Those are a great second 9 things. I also hate whipped cream - it just tastes like air, and who needs the extra calories for just eating air? Hagen Daas....*drool*

6:02 AM  
Blogger JoeBoy said...

Just stopping by to see how you are doing. Looks like all is fine with the IceCream Snob.

7:17 AM  
Blogger Gary said...

Good for you Lisa, you bought a new guitar, I'll be checking back here to see if you have posted photos of her. Well done!

8:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home