Sunday, June 24, 2007

Fear...

I'm doing better mentally/emotionally since the stunning court day this past week.
I was on a sort of natural valium - type high afterwards, feeling so relaxed after
all that time of dreading/fearing the big day in court.
Bu the fear started to replace it again when I realized that I probably have a bull's eye on my back now. Maybe he was waiting to see how it was going to be in court
before deciding to do something drastic. This makes sense to me. I shouldn't have been so scared before court, NOW is the time I should be afraid because the truth is coming out in court, and he doesn't want that. I don't have all the answers, not by a long shot.
In fact, I have more questions now than I did going in. Such as tax questions.
But I can't go into it all here, I know. Besides, I really feel that he is lurking now.
*(Just now came back and edited out a lot of what I wrote right here.)*
This story is like something out of a Lifetime movie. The details and the level of deception. Anyway, I've said too much already.

Hope everyone is having a nice weekend. :)

8 Comments:

Blogger grace said...

Hello, is he reading your blog?

I am so concerned for you. I hope you are well. I truly hope that all this stress will pass on soon.

xx

10:54 PM  
Blogger Nabonidus said...

Thanks Grace - yeah, I think so at this point. The "me" in court was very different from the "me" that he knows. I even looked different.
I think he may be looking for clues as to what I'm up to.
But thanks to you and others, Grace,
I am not as stressed as I would be.xoxoxoLisa

9:32 AM  
Blogger Vallypee said...

Hi Lisa
I echo what Grace has said. This is not a good time or situation for you. Please take very good care of yourself, dear. I so hope it will all be over soon for you too.

1:31 PM  
Blogger Cathy with a C said...

Be careful and be strong. You can always email us for moral support if you can't write it in your blog.

Keeping you in my prayers

Cathy xox

7:13 PM  
Blogger grace said...

Oh my, just read your comment at my parents pic post, you too are very sweet, and reading it really touched me. Thank you, and I am sorry too for your loss. I wish only the best for you. See, now I can't go on, get out the kleenex!!

take care

9:00 PM  
Blogger Anne-Marie said...

Lisa,
I hope you're taking good care of yourself. Have you considered a "readers only" blog? It might be a good outlet for you to be able to let these feelings out and still feel safe and connected to your friends here.

Lots of love and good wishes sent your way.

xx
AM

5:32 PM  
Blogger Mike S said...

In control.Yeah really.Glad
the target's off ya back girl :)
Onwards and upwards.

5 years ago today we lost
Big Johnny Twinkles.

Lest we remember :(


But with a smile :)

10:34 AM  
Blogger Lucy said...

Dear Lisa,

Just sending you some warm thoughts of support. Nothing in the world harder than domestic troubles.

- Lucy.

(more later...)

11:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home