Sunday, July 09, 2006

With throat spray and antibiotics in the background, she works on a different lead for a another song...Finally! Since I can't use my voice right now, this is why I am working on leads lately. This is only about 48 seconds. This is a lead needed for another Why? Themed song that I wrote. I played this one a long time ago. This is one of the 1st originals I ever posted with my cam. Never did work out a lead for it, but I actually have quite a few words for this one.
The cool thing about the cam and this blog, it's like a post-it note for me. But for music. I have a little riff I want to remember, so I just record it with the cam and post it here. And then I don't forget it, but I can also see it with a different perspective.
Anyway, Happy Sunday. I just made this clip a little while ago. Sipping morning coffee.

10 Comments:

Blogger Metalchick said...

Sounds good so far, I hope your throat gets better.

9:23 PM  
Blogger Nabonidus said...

Hey thanks Metalchick! BTW love that drummer! ;)

10:26 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

How very cool...I really need to get me a cam...getting my Adobe Audtion all hooked up to put down a riff is a bit of a pain...very tasty riff!

3:51 PM  
Blogger Nabonidus said...

Thanks Stradasphere! Yep, I relate to what you're saying -I'm normally not very good with this stuff. But you should try, don't give up!:)

4:57 PM  
Blogger Metalchick said...

Alright! You are the first one to notice my profile picture. Brad Wilk is one of the hottest drummers ever! ;)

11:15 PM  
Blogger Nabonidus said...

Yep, and he ain't a bad drummer too! ;) Heheh, understatement of the year. :)

12:12 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

This says there is an LA date????


http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20060713/music_nm/who_dc;_ylt=AtwgCwNn_At3GLX1pZMK09RxFb8C;_ylu=X3oDMTA0cDJlYmhvBHNlYwM-

2:58 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hollywood Bowl. Confirmed.

3:57 PM  
Blogger Metalchick said...

Hi again!

Check out my new profile picture. How do you like this one!?

8:05 AM  
Blogger Nabonidus said...

Woohoo! :D

12:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home