Thursday, June 29, 2006

In the "It's too damned hot" vein, I was playing guitar in a disinterested way. Actually, there's bit's o' Santana and Clapton in there, and maybe even Lindsey Buckingham, not sure. You might not be able to tell. :)
I was jamming in a very sloppy, half-assed way. It made me happy. That's my point. This is what playing guitar is about. Having fun, healing yourself. I was sad when I picked up the guitar a little while ago, but then I started having fun. The video is awful, it wasn't meant for anyone to see except that it's turned out funny. It cheered me up for no reason.Hopefully it will cheer you, too. But it's terrible. It's meant to make ye smile, but it's almost four minutes long...proceed with caution.

2 Comments:

Blogger Anne-Marie said...

Hi Lisa,
To quote Sheryl Crow, "if it makes you happy." I liked watching your facial contortions- they were quite cute.

Keep on doing whatever you need to do to be happy.

Cheers,
AM

6:33 PM  
Blogger Nabonidus said...

Oh crap! Wow! I yanked this, because it was so awful in hindsight. But you must've seen it before I yanked it!lol
Thanks AM! Heheh, now I'm pondering putting it back up. :)

6:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home