Thursday, June 29, 2006

Too Damned Hot...

It's just been too damned hot lately, which is why I haven't been on the computer as much. I've been trying to catch up here and there, but with the sweating and heat fogging up my glasses, it's been difficult. Plus there's the crankiness factor. People get cranky when the temperature goes above a certain degree. So I don't want to find myself being unfairly snappish when it's really the heat making me this way.

Shit, and in fact, the phone just rang and I have to go out in the world again now. I have been so busy lately. It's been keeping me from getting toooo down anyway. But at the same time I haven't been able to blog as much as I want to.
You all have been helping me so much. THANK YOU for being here for me. And I hope you are all having a great summer!
*Quasi-happy update* I just got back from the doctor's office, I'd had to go in because of my back. It's really bothering me. Wasn't going to mention that, but I have been suffering with bad lower back and leg pain lately. Sciatica. Hurting bad to sit up. Anyway, the nurse took one look at me and said "You've lost weight!Looks good!"
So that was nice to hear! I guess it IS showing, after all! Remember, I'd gained 20 pounds last year when I was so heartbroken. Also, I was sick with pneumonia for many months. First with pneumonia, then with the antibiotic they gave me, it poisoned me. That kicked my ass! Don't ever get pneumonia, haha :). It isn't that I gained weight while having pneumonia, it's more that I gained weight after I started healing but before I was strong enough to really be very physical. Wasn't hungry for anything but ice cream. That's all I could stand to eat, but it put 20 pounds on!
Anyway, it was nice that the nurse noticed. But you all noticed first, actually. :)
Thanks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home