Sunday, July 02, 2006

Ok this is it, I swear! It's 1:17 or something! Just a minute and a half of your time. :) I'm really happy with this now, it's the solo for my song about " Watch out girls there's a liar running free." I'll practice it until it's completely smooth and polished, and fluid. But the formula for this one is now laid out. I'm happy about this development! Big difference in a day's practice, too. This one is way better than yesterday's version, I think!

In other news I'm using this to keep my mind off other matters. My blog pic was taken
yesterday. I think I like posting profile pics that show what mood I'm in. I know I change them frequently. But a pics worth a thousand words.
Hope everyone is well and happy.
UPDATE******Much better!Cleaned up,put together "for real"!New version of lead is one minute exactly! *note* my face is horribly burned,blotchy, red, peeling. If you are thinking my face looks hideous, this is why. It's boint.:)

2 Comments:

Blogger Anne-Marie said...

Hi Lisa,
I have to tell you, the dexterity of your fingers has really improved from when I first started watching your musical videos. The sound is also much cleaner, if you know what I mean. (I know, I am so technical, eh?)

I'm sorry you're feeling blue, but I've learned that things have to be endured at their own pace and being down sometimes is part of the process. You know I always wish you well though.

-AM

6:40 AM  
Blogger Nabonidus said...

Thank you so much Anne Marie! I swear, I should have been brave enough to leave up the earliest videos, they are now so markedly different from the most recent-it makes the argument for practicing being key to improvement better than anything! There is such a difference, and surely there will be even more improvement in the future videos. It's really been an eye-opener watching myself this way.

Aw, and I know you always wish me well. You're such a bright spot in my life! Cheers me to read your words. I need to be better about blogging. Sorry about that. :(

10:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home