Monday, July 03, 2006

Ok, this really is it for this one. 2:22. It's the full song, sort of.
I'm exorcising an old demon, something like that."So you wanna go? Go ahead and go.
Watch out girls there's a liar running free"
The sound is surprisingly clear due to the fact that I shut off the air-conditioner momentarily...
Happy 4th of July for those that celebrate it!
*Note* Remember, my face looks fried because it is. Bright red and peeling.It's hideous!Chemical peel. Looks great when it heals.:)

7 Comments:

Blogger Anne-Marie said...

Hi Lisa,
Happy 4th of July to you as well.

I was quite impressed with how quickly your fingers move these days. Great job, kiddo!

Cheers,
AM

8:59 AM  
Blogger Nabonidus said...

Thanks AM! I really have been practicing. I'm glad that it's paying off :)

12:51 PM  
Blogger Metalchick said...

Hi Lisa,
I still need to practice guitar more. You're doing great!
Hope you had a great 4th of July weekend.

7:18 PM  
Blogger Nabonidus said...

Aw thanks Metalchick! :)
I played/recorded the lead again just now and was pleased at how it's so much easier than it was yesterday!It even looked easier watching it on the cam.
Heheh, but I'm afraid to post this song yet again. Overkill, baaad.
Hope you had a great weekend too! :)

9:47 PM  
Blogger E.L. Wisty said...

Chemical peel? Urghh. The lengths women go to...:-)

I just found this and will now proceed to listen.

Maria

3:57 AM  
Blogger E.L. Wisty said...

This is really damn good. Great guitar work, it's very expressive. Another reason I enjoy these videos is that I like looking at the fingers of guitarists when they're playing (as I like watching the hands of pianists etc).

Maria

4:01 AM  
Blogger Nabonidus said...

Thanks Maria! I'm quite pleased with this myself. :)
I also like looking at the heands of guitarists, I "lift" things when I can, lol.

12:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home