Tuesday, September 12, 2006

I'm Back...

My hours are all screwed up, mass jet laggery! Spent a lot of time on planes of all kinds. Cambodia captured my attention the most.
The Killing Fields. I never thought I'd see in my life some of the things I saw there.
I think I should write that seperately with a warning for content.I don't want to spring that on someone unawares. Let's put it this way: S and I saw a dead biker guy on the 101 freeway going to LAX before flying out to asia. They were doing chest compressions on the obvious corpse. That was nothing compared to what we saw in the fields of Phnom Penh.

And now for a shallow change of subject: Got a cute purse and sandal set. Climbed to the top of Anghkor Wat. A cute hat.
I love you all and I want you to remember how fleeting life is. I need to remember this myself.
Iprofoundly affected.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home