Monday, July 17, 2006

Hot as Hell...

Inertia. Lethargy. Surely I'm not the only one feeling this way! Sorry I haven't been around, it's just too damned hot! 102 degrees farenheit here! I think it's making me sick! And cranky. I admit it. >:(
And I almost think others are sick from the heat, too. Or just lethargic.
Thanks to everyone who has been there for me lately, seeing me through my blues and blahs.
Anyway, I was working on the other lead idea, untitled original. This is only 49 seconds.
The greatest thing for me with this webcam musical diary: I have such a mental block when it comes to reading music (the traditional way), I really have always seen music in color. When it comes to trying to jot down musical ideas for myself, I either have to record it, or draw those tablature w/ the guitar strings. So this webcam thing has been like a Godsend for me, really!
Speaking of which, here is the video clip. I'm happy with my progress on this already.
Have a good week everyone!

3 Comments:

Blogger Metalchick said...

Hi,
You're doing a good job! The guitar piece sounds good so far.

It's been hot where I live too, it's 108 degrees here!

9:02 PM  
Blogger Nabonidus said...

OMG, 108!!
And thanks for the feedback, can you tell I'm using it for my leads? :)

I just came up with a new song tonight, that is, a new set of rad chords that I'm trying to bring together.
You should really practice the guitar, Metal!It's so satisfying sometimes for getting things out. :)

10:15 PM  
Blogger E.L. Wisty said...

Yes! I like the guitar line there tremendously, it is so light and bright and melodic. Yep yep.

Got rather cold here, now only +13 C. Sigh, why does it always go from one extreme to another? Something like +20 - +25 C would be good.

Maria

2:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home