Saturday, July 22, 2006

Potential lead for the new song and different guitar effect on chords.
In a remorseful, depressed mood lately. I shouldn't have took him back. I know he's not reading this, which is why I feel ok to write it( Though I'm trying not to use his name). He really snowed me for awhile there.
What happened is that he changed while we were apart, for the worse. I changed for the better, he changed for the worse. Like drinking a lot.He never drank a lot when we were together. Now he drinks every night.Yep. :(
That should probably say a lot right there. We aren't spending quite as much time together lately, and I find I don't care. It's like a break from the bullshit. I just wish I could get certain computer problems ironed out. I miss everyone.

4 Comments:

Blogger Suesjoy said...

Hi Lisa-
I haven't stopped by in a long time.
Your lead sounds beautiful (very sad).
Sorry you are down.
My husband drinks every night too.
(nearly).
It bums me out, but what can I do?
He's the only one who can so anything about it, and he'll never give it up...it sucks really.
He's not abusive or anything (but he does have a short/ bad temper and I think it may have to do w/having hangovers).

Anyway, what kind of computer probs are you having??
You aren't able to watch ITA?
Hope you get that all sorted out...
Take care and be well,
Sue

1:24 AM  
Blogger Nabonidus said...

Thanks Sue, it helps a lot to know that someone understands. I wish you didn't have to understand.
Nah, can't watch the Attic, it's a paypal or wholivetv thing, I've got the problem isolated now at least.Thanks for asking :)

3:44 PM  
Blogger Suesjoy said...

Hi Lisa,
Were you able to sort out your probs?
They're really responsive at streaming tank - you should at least be able to watch ITA.
email: whoshop@streamingtank.com

Good luck...looks like there are only 2 more who shows to go...

Take care,
Suexx

8:54 AM  
Blogger Gary said...

Hi Lisa,
I'm sorry things are not working out. I agree with Sue, he is the only one who can change, but he needs to know it's a problem. Does he know he's losing you as a consequence?

Haven't been playing much guitar lately, too hot, and neck problems only recently started to clear up.

I hope you are doing ok, other than that. Will have a listen to your latest videos.

8:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home